ACA Webinar Post-View
Miss our webinar? No problem, we have you covered.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a complicated piece of legislature full of twists and turns, and we are here to guide you. Think of us as your guide on the road to finding the perfect ACA compliance solution to fit your needs. Whether you choose our solution, or find another along the way, we are here to help.
- The ACA requires all companies with 50+ full-time employees (FTE) to report special IRS forms.
- The new IRS forms are DUE January 31, 2016
- Companies with 100+ FTEs are liable for penalties in 2016.
- Companies with 50-99 FTEs liability starts the following year.
- Full-Time employees are defined as working a minimum of 30 hours a week or 130 hours a month.
- You need benefit information, payroll information, and compliance information to remain in the clear.
- Payroll providers are offering their own versions of ACA compliance solutions. While they do have your payroll data, they might not have your benefit information.
- Benefit management providers are also offering ACA compliance solutions. They know how much coverage you have, but do they have your payroll information?
- Compliance providers know what you need to remain in the clear, but you have to figure out a way to feed both payroll and benefit information into their system.
- MyPayrollHR offers an ACA compliance solution that bridges those gaps. Partnering with a compliance expert, XactACA, MyPayrollHR is able to offer a solution that works with any benefit provider you have while handling your payroll data.